Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Telkomtelstra September 2015
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Rekrutmen Telkomtelstra – Telkomtelstra is a newly launched information technology (ICT) company in Indonesia, based in Jakarta. The Company concentrates its business activities in the field of network application and services (NAS) by targeting banking and financial institutions. Telkomtelstra offers a wide range of managed solution services, comprising managed network services, managed cloud services, software as a Service, Unified communication and collaboration services, managed security services and professional services.
Telkomtelstra are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position :
Finance Reporting & Analysis Manager (Code : FRAM)
- A relevant Degree with at least 8 – 10 years proven practical experience in a related work environment.
- Able to demonstrate proven success in functionally managing an array of novel and or complex processes/projects, either as a Specialist or through a team/s of subordinates.
- Good analytical skills, vast experience in financial modeling (is a plus) and familiar with DCF analysis (discounted cash flow analysis).
- Having IT industry and Telco Industry background is preferable.
- Good command in English.
AVP Marketing Communication (Code : AVPMC)
- Have relevant tertiary qualifications coupled with 10 – 15 years on the job experience.
- Impeccable oral and written communications skills, extensive press release writing and placement experience with preference given to those candidates who possess English fluency.
- Preferred to have IT industry and Telco Industry background
- Self-starter with initiative and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks in a professional way
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Social media savvy
IT Application Specialist (Code : ITAS)
- Have relevant degree with 5 years IT experience, preferably in telecommunications industry.
- Possess ITIL process experience
- Experience supporting the following applications is a plus:
- Solar Winds
- Local Indonesian payroll
- SAP, Oracle Finance or similar
- Human Resource Management system (e.g. Workday)
- Training and user support experience
- Experience with Project Management Methodology and Project Lifecycle
- Substantial application management and technical experience
- Experience in application integration projects, preferably in telecommunications industry
- Good command in English
VP Enterprise Marketing (Code : VPEM)
- Minimum 10+ years experience in a sales or marketing role, preferably in ICT
- In depth sales and marketing knowledge and experience demonstrated in a multi-national organisation
- Proven ability to develop and implement marketing communications programs which deliver on commercial objectives
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution, overseas graduates preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal including proficiency in English language
- Having a good customer focus, winning culture, team work and accountability
- Proven experience managing marketing budgets
- Experience managing a team of people to deliver business outcomes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Outlook, Excel etc.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
- Stakeholder relationship management skills
Another Jobs Available at Telkomtelstra :
- GM IT & Platform
- Solutions Sales Specialist
- AVP, Channel Relationship Management
- AVP Market Research, Insight & Analysis
- Business Analyst/Change Management Specialist
- Service Request Change Management Officer
- Delivery Officer
- Solution Designer
- Delivery Officer CPE
If you meet with minimum qualifications above and interested to joining Telkomtelstra, please send your resume to :
firstname.lastname@example.org and write position code in the email subject line.
- Please note that any applications without the job code will not be entertained.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.