Lowongan Kerja Wijaya Karya Terbaru November 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk is the Indonesia’s leading integrated EPC & investment company. WIKA is Indonesia’s largest State Owned Enterprises (BUMN) in the field of construction service that us throughly-integrated both upstear and downstream. WIKA supported by 4 business unit, consit of Civil construction, Building Construction, Industrial Plant and energy.
In the mid of 2009, WIKA together with other constructuion companies have succeded connects Java and Madura islands through a prestigious project, the Suramadu Bridge. In 2010, the Company has successfully maintained its business growth. Net income increased by 50.58%. Earnings per shares increased from Rp33.37 to Rp50.15, a growth of 50.28%.
In line with its business growth, currently PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk invites the best Indonesian engineer to join as :
Safety, Health and Environment Engineer (SHE)
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) Degree in Engineering from reputable university, preferably majoring in related SHE / K3 with min GPA 2.75
- Preferably male with Maximum age 35 years old
- Experienced minimum 5 years in the field of Safety, Health and Environment at the oil & gas company / petrochemical industry
- Familiar with oil & gas industry standards, including: Oil and Gas, SII, API, NFPA, ANSI and other national and international standards
- Have adequate capacity in QSHE Management System, the preparation plans of QSHE and oil & gas production operational safety
- Familiar with the ISRS system, the analytical concept and of the handling of hazard and also investigative techniques in work accidents cases
- Able to work with a team and having interpersonal skills and good communication
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Preferably has experience in the process safety areas
Please send your application letter follow with CV, Photo, Scan of diploma and transcript and recent related certificate via email to :
[email protected] (no later than November 18, 2011) by stating the position code on email subject. Format file : MS Word (. Doc) or Adobe PDF (. Pdf) with a maximum file size 150kb. Please attach your photograp in your resume file. Only short-listed will be notified.