Lowongan Kerja Wika DKP – Construction Power Department WIKA Juni 2014
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk is an Indonesian state-owned construction giant, based in Jakarta. At the end of 2013, the Indonesian Government holds 65.15% shares in WIKA. While the rest was owned by publics, including domestic investors (18.8%), foreign investors (14.45%), and WIKA employee (1.6%). PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk was formed in 1960 and initially operates as an electrical and water pipe installation company. WIKA was formed by the Government of Indonesia as a nationalization results of Dutch company named NV Technische Handel Maatschappij en Bouwbedijf Vie en Co (NV Vis en Co).
In line with the fast growing development of Energy Sector, PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk DKP (Construction Power Department) are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions :
- Senior Civil Engineering
- S1 majoring in Civil Engineering from reputable universities.
- At least 7 years of working experience in the field of structural design of Civil, out of which at least 5 years in engineering design consultant.
- Preferably experience in power plant, marine and industrial structure design.
- A self starter with proactive approach in foreseeing problems and setting in motion the corrective actions.
- Have a good communication capability in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Having Knowledge on Indonesian and International standards like SNI, LRFD, ACI, ASCI, ANSI, British code, Euro code, etc. That usually used to engineering design.
- Willing to be placed in Jakarta.
- Part of proposal team for engineering and supporting in process project (Power Plant Project).
- Having technical skills and design software :
- Staad Pro, Tekla (structure modeling and analysis).
- Ram Connection (steel connection design) or others.
- Plaxis, Staad Foundations (foundation design) or others.
- Auto CAD (2007, 2009, 2010 & 2013), with sound knowledge of 2D and 3D modeling.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Windows 7, XP and internet applications.
How to apply
Candidates are invited to send their application with comprehensive resume and contact telephone number to :
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.