Lowongan Kerja Work Control Coordinator Saka Indonesia-Pangkah Limited April 2014
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Job Saka Pangkah – Saka Indonesia-Pangkah Limited – SIPL is a rapidly growing oil and gas company in Indonesia that deals with upstream oil and gas activities. Saka Indonesia-Pangkah Limited having upstream facilities in Pangkah Block East Java. Saka Indonesia-Pangkah Limited is a subsidiary company of PT Saka Energi Indonesia (SEI), an upstream subsidiary of state-owned gas company PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk (PGN).
Saka Indonesia-Pangkah Limited now is seeking the best candidates to join as following position below
Work Control Coordinator
Onshore Processing Facility (OPF) Gresik, Jawa Timur.
- Technical Diploma, Bachelor or Master degree in appropriate engineering discipline.
- Having more than 10 years working experience in oil and gas industry, which significant proportion in hydrocarbon production operations.
- In depth knowledge of subsurface production operations, maintenance, troubleshooting and facilities & petroleum engineering concepts and application.
- Familiarity with tendering and contracting procedures, and knowledgeable of PTK007 procedures.
- Fully conversant with work control systems and HSE requirements.
- Preferably with management experience in technical support.
- Capability to facilitate the efficient operation of the production system to meet contractual requirements, avoid shortfalls and operate within budgets.
- High computer literacy
- Fluent spoken and written in English
How to apply
To apply online, please send your application to :
Recruitment@sakaenergi.com no later than 25 April 2014.
- Please put the position in the email subject.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection.