Lowongan KSO Pertamina EP Indospec Energy Limau – Staff, Supervisor, Manager Juli 2013
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Kerja Pertamina KSO – PT Pertamina EP – Pertamina EP is reputable upstream oil and gas company, part of PT Pertamina (Persero). PT Pertamina EP was established in 2005 and headquartered in Jakarta. As of December 2011, Pertamina EP had ± 138,611 km2 working area that was devided into 3 regions, namely Sumatera, Java, and Eastern Indonesia.
PT Pertamina EP through KSO Pertamina EP – Indospec Energy Limau are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
- Operations Manager
- ASP Mixing & WTP Supervisor
- Civil & ME Supervisor
- Production & Injection Engineer (Staff)
- Drilling & Workover Engineer (Staff)
- Geologist (Staff)
- Geophysicist (Staff)
- Accounting Supervisor
- Treasury & Budget Supervisor
- External Affairs Staff
- Cashier (Non Staff)
- DWO Operation Superintendent
- Security Supervisor
- ASP Mixing & WTP Engineers
- Company Man
- Well Maintenance Staff
- SCM Supervisor
- Logistic Staff
- DWO Administration Staff
- University graduate with min 15 years experience in oil and gas for managerial positions, 10 years oil and gas experience for supervisory positions and 5 years oil and gas experience for staff positions
- For non-staff positions : Academy graduate in related field with min 3 years oil and gas experience
- For all positions : able to communciate in Englsh well and mandarin language skill will be an advantage
How to apply
Application letter with CV and other supporting documents shall be received by 14 July 2013 at the latest and addressed to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Detailed requirements will be discussed with shortlisted candidates during the interview/recruitment process.