Lowongan PT Aneka Tambang Januari 2015

WhatsAppShare

HOT NEWS !

Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).

Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?

Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>

Rekrutmen Aneka Tambang – PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk – ANTAM is an Indonesia-based integrated mining company. The Company was established in 1968 as a merger results of several mining companies. ANTAM is listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) since 1997 under reference code “ANTM”. At present, ANTAM is controlled by the Government of Indonesia with 65% shares ownership. The remaining shares (35%) in ANTAM was owned by public.

PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk is looking for highly qualified, dedicated, and motivated talents with high integrity to seize theese career opportunities

  1. Finance Junior Specialist (F-JS)
  2. Finance Officer (Fin-O)
  3. Internal Relations (IR)

Finance Junior Specialist (F-JS)

Requirements:

  • Minimum education of Bachelor’s Degree (S1) majoring in Accounting, Management, Economics with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 on 4.00 grade scale.
  • Preference is given to candidates with certificate in financial management; financial accounting; taxation; information technology; computer (MS Office Suite) or English.

Finance Officer (Fin-O)

Requirements:

  • Minimum reducation of Associate Degree (D3) majoring in Accounting, Management, Economics with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 on 4.00 grade scale.
  • Preference is given to candidates with certificate in cash management; basic/advanced accounting; database management, financial instruments; Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP); basic IFRS; taxation; computer (MS Office Suite); or English.

Internal Relations (IR)

Requirements:

  • Minimum education of Bachelor’s Degree (S1) majoring in Communication with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 on 4.00 grade scale.
  • Preference is given to candidates with certificate in strategic business management; financial management of not-for-profit organizations; organization and leadership; communication management; sustainability reporting; computer (MS Office Suite); or English.

General Requirements

  • Preference is given to candidates with relevant work experience.
  • Fluent in command English both written and spoken
  • Willing to work in tight schedule.
  • Willing to be placed to and relocate to any of ANTAM’s Units/Business Units/Subsidiaries.

How to apply

If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please send completed application forms (Download Here) and requirement document not later than 23 January 2015 by email to :

recruitment@antam.com please ndicating the position applied in subject line (F-JS; Fin-O; or IR).

Notes

  • Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be followed up.
  • Source
WhatsAppShare
Share