Lowongan PT GMF AeroAsia – Fresh Graduate Development Engineer November 2015
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Loker GMF AeroAsia – PT Garuda Maintenance Facility Aero Asia – GMFAA is the Country’s largest Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) companies. Its services include line maintenance, base maintenance, component maintenance, engineering services, material services, learning center, SBU GMF Enginee Maintenance, and SBU GMF Power Services. PT GMF AeroAsia is a strategic subsidiary company of Indonesian airlines PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (Garuda Group), the largest airlines companies in Indonesia which is owned by the Government of Indonesia. At present, Garuda Group holds 99% shares in this Company.
PT Garuda Maintenance Facility Aero Asia offer opportunities to young smart people to build their professional career in MRO industry as :
Development Engineer (PEN)
- Male/Female, age of candidate under 26 years old..
- University Degree (S1) with major study in Engineering background (Mechanical Engineering, and Electrical Engineering).
- Minimum GPA 2.75 from 4.00 scale
- Demonstrated good command in English, both verbal and written with a minimum TOEFL score of 475 or minimum TOIEC score of 500.
- Experience in not required.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please register and submit your application by signing into GMF AeroAsia’s linked erecruitment system at :
or send your application to :
Human Capital Management PT GMF AeroAsia
Management Building 2nd Floor, Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Cengkareng Tanggerang 19130,
email [email protected]
- Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 31 December 2015.
- Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses