Lowongan PT Krakatau Engineering November 2014
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT Krakatau Engineering invites the best candidates for the following challenging positions as :
- Have a Bachelor Degree (S1) in Civil Engineering with minimum GPA of 2.75 (scale 4.00).
- At least 1 year of working experience in the same position, fresh graduated are encourage to apply.
- Competent in the use of Civil Structure Program applications (Autocad 2D & 3D, SAP 2000) etc.
- Hard worker and able to work underpressure.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Thorough, loyal, dan high Initiative.
- Willing to be assigned in all project Sites of PT Krakatau Engineering (Home Office at Cilegon Banten).
- Willing to be a contract employee.
Junior Civil Engineer
- Diploma (D3) Degree in Civil Engineering
- IPK Min. 2.75 (scale 4)
- Good Computer Skill in Autocad 2D & 3D
- Experience as the same potision min. 1 years
- Smart Worker and be able to work under pressure
- Good Communication Skill
- Thorough, Loyal and high initiative
- HO at Cilegon and willing to be placed at Project sites
- Willing To be started as contract employee
Senior Civil Engineer
- Bachelor/Diploma Degree (S1/D3) in Civil Engineer
- Have at least 5 years experiences on related project at least 3 times
- Familiar with Engineer software : SAP, Auto Cad
- Mastering and understand in structural drawing, steel structure & bridge, kinds of steel material, types of loading.
- Able on technical drawing compatible with their field
- Have capability of making tender document, technical specification, data sheet,etc.
- Able to encounter third party (Vendor, Owner)
- Smart worker and be able to work under pressure
- HO at Cilegon and willing to be placed at KE Project sites
- Willing to be started as contract employee
How to apply
Please register and submit your application to :
- Application not later than 8 November 2014.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.