Lowongan PT Pertamina Hulu Energi ONWJ Agustus 2013
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Pertamina PHE ONWJ – PT Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java – PHE ONWJ is a dircely-owned subsidiary company of PT Pertamina Hulu Energi, a part of PT Pertamina (Persero) in upstream-based energy business. PHE ONWJ is based in Jakarta and having upstream production plants in the block of Offshore North West Java (ONWJ). Based on PT Pertamina (Persero) Annual Report 2012, PT Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java acquired 5.0295% Participating Interest (PI) of Talisman Resources (NW Java) Ltd in Offshore North West Java Block. As of December 2012, Pertamina Hulu Energi ONWJ managed total 58.2795% of PI in Offshore North West Java Block. Other 36.7205% PI holds by CNOOC ONWJ Ltd and 5% owned by Orchard Energy Java BV (Salamander).
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions below
Senior Commercial Analyst
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of working experiences in oil and gas industry
- Preferably having experiences in subsurface or operations experiences
- Familiar with facility and production operations as well as financial aspects of oil and gas industry.
- Understanding of financial modeling
- Knowledgeable about economics
- High level of initiative and ability to apply technical skills
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Having good communication skill
- Good command in English and computer literacy in Microsoft Office
Turbomachinery Maintenance Engineer
- Graduated from bachelor degree (S1) majoring in mechanical/electrical/instrument/industrial engineering or Diploma Degree (D3) with equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in petrochemical industry maintenance and operations of turbo machinery equipment and at least 2 years of experiences at supervisory role in major oil and gas company
- Possess at least skillful competence in technical operation and maintenance of:
- Detailed knowledge of gas turbine system principles and applications including mechanical and control system gas turbine and compressor equipment
- Detailed understanding of industry standard and legislative requirements for Rotating Turbo machinery equipment/ system
- Detailed knowledge and application of RCFA, maintenance management system
- Technical understanding in maintenance and service contract development and management
- Full understanding of safety management requirements and the implementation of working safety systems as applicable to offshore operations. This includes environmental and occupational health as well as safety
- Has detailed knowledge in gas processing, mechanical and control system, piping and general oil production facilities and operation
- Proficient in written and spoken English to a level able to communicate to required standards with internal and external peers and business associates.
- Graduated from mechanical diploma degree (D1, D2 or D3) or mechanical-technical senior high school with equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience, including 2 years of relevant offshore experience in a maintenance role.
- Working knowledge of isolation standards supported by relevant technical background specific to discipline
- Having an understanding of risk management and control and hazard evaluation
- Having a good working knowledge of HSE Management System
- Having an understanding of Computer Maintenance Management System
- Having an understanding of RCFA Process
- Has positive attitude, good working under pressure and stress and good interpersonal skill
How to apply
If you meeet the requirements, please apply by online through :
- Your resume will be strictly treated as confidential and only suitable candidate will be contacted for further processing.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview