Lowongan PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara Juni 2015
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara invite highly motivated and professional candidate for this position :
- Assist in the preparation of all legal documents required by managers and staff to ensure that these are accurate and legally sound.
- Provide legal advice to managers and staff on the interpretation of statutes and legal documents to ensure that the actions they take are legally sound.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating standard commercial agreements with minimal supervision
- Monitor the progress of legal transactions to ensure that the correct actions are taken at the appropriate times.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in all legal fields relevant to the organization.
- Advising business/sales teams of relevant issues.
- Working collaboratively with commercial, regulatory, compliance and other division to ensure company policy and procedures are followed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Law from Reputable University with minimum GPA 3.00
- Minimum 1 years of working experience as Legal Officer.
- Experience in telecommunication industry is preferable.
- Excelent English both oral and written.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Excelent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Able to work under pressure, honest and attention to details.
- Able to work both in individual or team.
If you meet the qualifications, please submit your application letter with CV and recent photograph trough PGASCOM Jobstreet at :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.