Pengumuman Lowongan Kerja PTPN VIII April 2012
PT Perkebunan Nusantara VIII (Persero) is a national plantations sector companies in Indonesia. The Company’s business engaged in cultivating plants, processing, and selling plantation commodity such as tea, rubber, and palm as the main commodity, and also quinine and cocoa. The Company’s corporate head office located in Bandung, West Java and managed 41 plantations and 1 hospital. The plantations are spread in 11 districts/cities all around West Java (Sukabumi, Bogor, Cianjur, Bandung District, West Bandung District, Bandung City, Garut, Tasikmalaya, Purwakarta, Subang, and Ciamis) and 2 districts in Banten Province (Lebak and Pandeglang).
Currently PT Perkebunan Nusantara VIII (Persero) need the best candidates to join as:
- Sub Komite Audit
- Komite Resiko Usaha
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Economic, Agriculture, Law
- Preferably domiciled in Bandung
- For Audit, preferably experienced as auditor min 15 years and have experience in the plantation sector auditing min 5 years
- For Business Risk, preferably experienced in risk management min 5 years
- Willing to work part time for 2 years
- Willing to do and accomplish the tasks of auditing and risk management from board commissioners of PTPN VIII (Persero), including the assignment to the field
Please follow the link below for complete advertisement :
Closing date 20 April 2012 (Post Stamps). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.