Pengumuman Penerimaan Pegawai PKWT PT. Angkasa Pura I 2013
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Loker Angkasa Pura I – PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) – Angkasa Pura I is a reputable state owned airport management services company in Indonesia, headquartered in Jakarta. The Company was established in 1964 and undertaking a board range of airport management services in central and eastern part of Indonesia, including flight traffic service, airport affiars service, and airport related service. As of December 2011, the Company supported by 13 airports, namely Ahmad Yani – Semarang, Adisutjipto – Yogyakarta, Adisumarmo – Surakarta, Juanda – Surabaya, Ngurah Rai – Denpasar, Hasanuddin – Makassar, Sepinggan – Balikpapan, Frans Kaisiepo – Biak, Sam Ratulangi – Manado, Syamsudin Noor – Banjarmasin, Selaparang – Mataram, Pattimura – Ambon, and El Tari – Kupang.
PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) through Ngurah Rai Commercial Strategic Business Unit (SBU) are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions below
- Indonesian Citizensip (WNI)
- Not drug addict
- Never been in prisson or in jail based on court verdict that is permanetly law abide because of having done something evil forbidden by law
- Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Recent color photograph 4×6 (3)
- Legalized copy of diploma and academic transcripts
- Valid SKCK (original)
- Letter from the doctor “stating that you are in good health”
How to apply
Please submit your complete applications above to :
PO BOX 1006 TBB 80362
Application letter is addressed to General Manager / Co General Manager PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) Ngurah Rai Commercial SBU C.q Finance and Administration Manager.
- Closing date 10 June 2013.
- Applications received after these dates will not be considered.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.