Pengumuman Seleksi Pekerja PT Pertamina EP Asset 3 Tahun 2013
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Kerja Pertamina EP Asset 3 – PT Pertamina EP – Pertamina EP is is one of the most reliable and leading upstream oil and gas companies in Indonesia, an integral part of PT Pertamina (Persero). The Company was established in 2005 and domiciled in Jakarta. As at December 2012, Pertamina EP managed ± 138,611 km2 working area that was devided into 3 regions, namely Sumatera Region, Java Region, and Eastern Indonesia Region. The Company also supported by 7 Exploration & Production Business Units (UBEP), include Lirik, Jambi, Limau, Adera (Abab, Dewa Raja), Tanjung, Ramba, and Sangasanga & Tarakan.
PT Pertamina EP are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
Penerimaan Calon Pekerja PT Pertamina EP Asset 3 Tahun 2013
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI)
- Min Diploma Degree (D3) from reputable university (Accredited B), majoring in
- D3 majoring in Mechanical Engineering (Code : DTM)
- D3 majoring in Chemical Engineering (Code : DTK)
- D3 majoring in Electro Engineering (Code : DTE)
- D3 majoring in Electricity Engineering (Code : DTL)
- D3 majoring in Instrumentation Engineering (Code : DTI)
- D3 majoring in Petroleum Engineering (Code : DTP)
- D3 majoring in Civil Engineering (Code : DTS)
- GPA min 3.00 (scale 4.00)
- Due to the nature of work, preferably male
- Max born in 25 August 1989 or max 24 years old per 25 August 2013
- Physical requirements based on a doctor’s certificate
- Physical and spiritual healthy
- Not color blind
- Well behaved, evidenced by SKCK from the competent agency
- Drug-free as evidenced by a self statement stamped Rp 6,000.00
- Willing to be placed in all working area of PT Pertamina EP
How to apply
Please refer the full advertisement below for apply
- Closing date 25 August 2013.
- Applications received after these dates will not be considered.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process