Job Vacancy PT Indokomas Buana Perkasa May 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
….. CAREER OPPORTUNITIES …..
CEGELEC (www.cegelec.com), one of the foremost providers of engineering services, has been operating in Indonesia for more than 50 years in the fields of electrical engineering and construction. The company has been operating under the name of PT Indokomas Buana Perkasa since 1984. To support our operations, we are currently looking for:
Procurement Engineer (PE)
- For managing the entire purchasing process, from defining and understanding the project’s request, sourcing, request for quotation, evaluate suppliers (local and overseas), negotiation, scheduling, processing PO, follow up on orders, delivery control and expediting material to ensure on-time delivery to project site.
- Male/Female, S1 from any Engineering background from reputable University
- Having 1-2 years experience as buyer in similar field, knowledge in custom & import regulations would be an advantage
- Computer literate, understanding Navision is a plus
- Basic English min. passive (able to correspondence via email)
- Strong will, assertive, well manner
Lifting Supervisor (LS)
- All lifting operations are carried out in accordance with :
- o CPY HSE affiliate standard procedures, site instructions (SOP, SSI)
- o CPY corporate rules and specifications (CR, GS)
- o Contract exhibit
- Daily inspections of all site cranes are performed in accordance with the prescribed check-list.
- Pre Job meeting are performed before any lifting activity takes place
- Rejecting any lifting appliance / accessories which do not comply with TI requirements.
- Assess and monitoring lifting operations in progress and STOP these lifting operations if deemed necessary
- Participating in the checking and validation of the lifting plan and work permit.
- Ensure safety of all personnel and minimize risk in lifting operations :
- o Promote safety behavior and proactive attitude
- o Give support and advice for safety at work : Job Safety Assessment, hazard identification and risk assessments, permit to work preparation, HSE talks
- o Analyze lifting anomaly reports and propose corrective actions.
- Work on his / her own initiative but function as an integral part of a team
- 5 to 10 years experience in a similar position from Oil & Gas Company is a must
- Evidence of appropriate formal training in key activities noted above
- Good interpersonal skill, well organized, good written and oral communication skill including English language and computer literacy
- Comprehensive knowledge of company requirements for lifting operations
- Knowledge of all type of crane, mobile, crawler crane used at CTR and CPY site
- Knowledge of setting up these cranes in accordance with required standard
- Knowledge of lifting plans / procedures and ability to check drawings and calculations
- Knowledge of JRA preparation and implementation
- Understanding of the methodology of conducting a CTA
If you meet the above-mentioned qualifications, please send your CV and a recent photograph (please quote the position code on the subject) within two weeks from the date of advertisement to:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified