Job Vacancy PT. Media Televisi Indonesia
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Loker Metro TV
PT Media Televisi Indonesia is one of the Indonesian leading news television broadcasting company. Metro TV was established in 1999 and operated as a part of Media Group, one of the largest media holding companies in Indonesia and headed by Surya Paloh. Since 2001, Metro TV began on air for 24 hours. The Company based in Jakarta and located in Jl Pilar Mas Raya Kav. A-D, Kedoya – Kebon Jeruk Jakarta 11520. The Company supported by more than 1,200 dedicated employees, mostly in the newsroom and production division. The Company is the segmented broadcasting television station with news sector as its main subjects. PT Media Televisi Indonesia also as a pioneer in new perspectives and unique one-of-a-kind programs while improving the way information is presented. Metro TV is the first station in Indonesia to broadcast news in Mandarin with Metro Xin Wen program.
PT Media Televisi Indonesia is looking the best Indonesian young people who interested in broadcasting industry to join as following positions :
Metro TV Management Development Program – MMDP
Development program for Human Resources & General Affair / Finance & Accounting / Sales & Marketing
- TOEFL Score min 450
- Fluent in Korean Language is an advantage
- Preferably hold a Bachelor degree from Management, Psychology, Law, Accounting, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information Systems or English Literature
- Actively involved in organixational activities is an advantage
- Journalist Development Program – JDP
Development Program for News Reporter & Presenter
- Camera face
- Interested in Journalistic
- TOEFL Score min 500
- Camera Person Development Program
Development Program for News Camera Person
- Min height 170 cm
- Have perfect eyesight, not color blind
- Interested and photography and journalistic
- TOEFL score min 450
- Bachelor degree from any majors with GPA min. 3.00
- Max age 26 years old
- Have strong interest in media industry
- Good team player, achievement orientation
- Energetic and willing to work in flexible long hours
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Willing to follow a working bound (ikatan dinas)
How to apply ?
Should you interested, please submit your CV trough walk in interview that will held mon 30 – 31 August 2012 (09.00 – 14.00) at Grand Lobby Metro TV. Or submit by email to :
Write the position tittle as your email subject and only short-listed candidates will be notified.