Lowongan Great Trainee Progam PT Telkom Indonesia Tahun 2017
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Kerja PT Telkom – PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk is the Country’s strongest telecommunication services operator which is majority owned by the Government of Indonesia. Currently, the government of Indonesia holds 52.55% ownership of Telkom Group’s shares. Other 47.45% was owned by general public and investors. Headquartered in Bandung West Java, Telkom Group is involved in the field of integrated telecommunication, information, media, edutainment, and services (TIMES) services. Telkom Group running business in providing fixed wireline connections, fixed wireless connections, mobile communications services, networking and interconnection services and Internet and data communication services. Telkom Group also provides various information, media and edutainment services, including managed services based on cloud and server, e-Commerce, e-Payment services and IT enabler, and other portal services. Telkom Group now has 7 regional division offices, 58 telecommunication areas and 572 Plasa Telkom offices spread across Indonesia. Telkom Group now has 10 direct subsidiaries and 22 indirect subsidiaries.
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
- GREAT PEOPLE TRAINEE PROGRAM TELKOM BATCH VI
- Have completed the study period by attaching a diploma or graduate certificate (SKL).
- Not older than 24 years of age (S1 / D4) and 27 years of age (S2) as of 1 June 2017.
- Minimum GPA of S1 / D4 = 3.00, S2 = 3.50.
- Attach a TOEFL Certificate with minimum score of 475 (S1 / D4) and 525 (S2).
- Willing to be placed in the working area of PT Telkom throughout Indonesia.
- Willing to undergo a period of a bond for two (2) years.
- Only qualified applicants will be processed
Education major : Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Psychology (special for S2), Informatics Engineering/Information System, Statistics, Accounting, Management, Business Administration, Commerce Administration, Economics Development, Law, Visual Communication Design, Communication Studies, Physics Engineering, Mathematics.
How to apply
If you consider that you are the right candidate, please register and apply to Telkom Group Career Website :
- Closing date 31 May 2017.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.