Lowongan Kerja Metro TV – Graphic Design Development Program (Gra-DP)
Metro TV was established in August 2000, starting with 280 employees, mostly working in the newsroom and production area. Metro TV represents one of the subsidiary company of the MEDIA GROUP owned by Mr. Surya Paloh. Metro TV was aired on 25th of November 2000 as a trial process with just 12 hours a day of broadcast time. But starting 1st of April 2001, it was aired for 24 hours a day. Metro TV consists of 60% news and 40% entertainment programs in the weekdays, and 60% entertainment programs and 40% news in the weekend. Metro TV news is brought out in 3 languages: Indonesian, English, and Mandarin. Metro TV offers local and International Headline News and comprehensive news program in all fields: political, economic, business and investments, criminality, art & culture, and history documentations in a quick, credible and reliable way, not only needed by our local society but also as a reference to international Press Agencies.
THE LEADING NEWS TELEVISION IN INDONESIA INVITES
ENERGETIC AND SMART PROFESSIONALS TO BE:
Graphic Design Development Program (Gra-DP)
- You will get a comprehensive training, combines of in class and on the job training method. This program is designed to develop future leader of the company to deal with competitive business environment
- Bachelor degree from Graphic Design or DKV, with GPA min. 3.00
- Fresh graduate with max age 26 years old
- Have strong interest in Design/ Motion Graphics, and the new trend/ technology
- Creative, dynamic and smart.
- Toefl score minimum 450
- Willing to have a working bound (ikatan dinas)
Should you meet above criteria send your CV to email: