Lowongan Kerja Pramugari Qatar Airlines Oktober 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
In a relatively short time, Qatar Airways has grown to over 100 destinations worldwide, offering unmatched levels of service excellence that have helped excel the award-winning carrier to become best in the world.
Voted Airline of the Year 2011 in the prestigious Skytrax industry audit, Qatar Airways has won the confidence of the travelling public.
Travel by air has reached the point where it is now taken for granted in most corners of the globe. With a larger number of passengers and more choice available in the skies today, airlines looking to maintain or grow their position in the marketplace must provide high-quality service with ever-increasing efficiency.
In this highly competitive environment, Qatar Airways has achieved much with our phenomenal route expansion averaging 30% growth year to year and flying one of the most modern fleets of aircraft in the skies today.
Along the way, Qatar Airways has garnered many awards and accolades since our relaunch in 1997, becoming one of an elite group of airlines worldwide to have been awarded a 5-Star rating by Skytrax.
Reach for the stars! Join one of the most awarded airlines in the sky.
Do you love travelling and meeting new people? Do you have excellent interpersonal skills? Are you a team player who would love to be part of an award-winning team?
If your answer is YES, then Qatar Airways wants to hear from you. We are looking for dedicated and energetic individuals to join our multinational, award-winning cabin crew. Apply now to take advantage of this excellent opportunity to travel the world and become a flying ambassador for Qatar Airways.
Being cabin crew is not just a job but a way of life.
- We invite applications from those who meet the following requirements:
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Minimum arm reach: 212 cm (on tip toes)
- Minimum education: high school degree
- Fluent in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an asset)
- Excellent health and fitness
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team
- We offer a comprehensive remuneration and benefits package including:
- Competitive tax-free salary
- Fully furnished, shared accommodation with private bedroom
- Welcome bonus
- Three-year, open-ended contract
- Meal allowances while on duty
- Transport while on duty
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Travel benefits on Qatar Airways and partner airlines
To apply :