Lowongan Kerja PT Wira Insani (Weatherford) July 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT Wira Insani (Weatherford). As one of the largest global providers, Weatherford helps build innovative mechanical solutions, technology applications, and services for all phases of oil and gas developments. Weatherford operates in over 100 countries and employs more than 40,000 people worldwide.
We are seeking to find highly qualified candidates for the following position:
Application Engineer – THRU Tubing Intervention (Jakarta Base)
- Bachelor of Petroleum Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Having 5-10 years experience
- Good knowledge of rig floor operations and associated tool handling procedures
- Ability to read and understand Engineering drawing s and procedures
- Good customer relations
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong skills in computer database operations (Microsoft Access, Q Pulse).
- Mechanical aptitude and basic understanding of Hydraulic and Mechanical Systems
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing environment
SharePoint Business Analyst (Jakarta Raya)
- Business Analyst responsible for working with local business groups to support their use of SharePoint by developing site collections and sub-sites with Corporate SharePoint support team. The SharePoint Business Analyst will assist in collecting business requirements and mapping them to SharePoint functionality. The SharePoint Business Analyst will also provide training to users on SharePoint covering both basic use and Site Manager functionality, including the development of workflows.
- Position will directly report to Regional IT and indirectly to Corporate IT for governance policies, overall structure and system architecture.
Role Responsibilities :
- Liaison between business and IT to facilitate requirements gathering/definition activity with business users. Work closely with client analysts to identify business needs and the costs and benefits of implementing various computing solutions. Should be able to devise and document a general system design based on the clients anticipated requirements
- Directly support and train region site managers.
- Document requirements appropriately for development and support projects.
- Develop use cases, design documents, procedure documents and testing documentation
- Perform role within the Corporate SharePoint governance model that provides structure for site rollouts and content management
- Coordinate diverse groups who contribute to business requirements and build consensus for requirements across the user groups
- Manage documentation enhancements requests from internal stakeholders; identify opportunities for other enhancements. Develop best practices and quality assurance procedures for documentation update cycle
- Assist with data evaluation and data migration from existing SharePoint deployments
- Review project documentation created by team members to assure compliance with business requirements throughout project life cycles
- Develop workflow solutions using K2 blackpoint
Develop Infopath based solutions
Essential Skills Required :
- 2+ years experience in WSS 3.0/MOSS 2007/MOSS 2010
- 2+ years experience in Business Analysis
- Relational and/or other database experience, preferably with SQL Server 2005/2008
- Strong analytics, problem-solving skills
- Project Management practices, methodology, and tools
- Excellent English verbal & writing communication skills
Optional Skills Preferable :
- K2 BlackPoint / K2 BlackPearl
- SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio
- MS SQL Reporting & Analysis Services, or other similar reporting & analysis tools
- Bachelor in Computer Science
Coordinator – JDE (Jakarta Base)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting or similar from reputable university
- Having 1-2 years experience working with JD Edwards (finance & operation)
- Understand computer database operations (Microsoft Access, Q Pulse)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Good English skills (written and verbal)
- Hands on to operation matter and attention to detail
- Fast learner and able to work under-pressure
We offer career growth in an exciting, challenging and rewarding professional environment both in the position advertised and beyond.
To apply, please send your application and CV with Application Engineer TTS as subject to :
NOTE: Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted
Weatherford is an equal opportunity employer.