Lowongan PT Chandra Sakti Utama Leasing (CSUL) Agustus 2013
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT Chandra Sakti Utama Leasing (CSUL), formerly known as PT Standard Chartered Leasing was taken over from Standard Chartered Bank on August, 1995. Since then CSUL became one of the subsidiaries of Tiara Marga Trakindo Group which involved in the leasing business.
CSUL provide one-stop-financing solution for purchasing of heavy equipments such as ; tractor, loaders, engine, trucks, generator, excavators, etc for construction, mining, forestry, agricultural and energy industries. CSUL covers all financial needs, give every customer benefits and convenience and facilitates them in the process of purchasing heavy equipments and machineries.
CSUL operational activities is supported by Jakarta Head Office and its branch offices in major cities throughout Indonesia, such as Surabaya, Pekanbaru, Makasar, Banjarmasin, Palembang, Balikpapan, Samarinda.
Inline with the implementation of company’s business strategy, we invite young professional to join with us in :
Officer Development Program
(JKT, SBY, PKU, PLB, PONT, SMD, BLP, BJM, MAN, MKS)
- Male/Female, max age 25 years.
- D3/S1 from reputable university majoring in finance/engineering/Information System/Marketing with GPA min. 3.20
- Fresh Graduate/max. two year of work experience
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, TOEFL score minimum 500
- Good interpersonal skills and persuasive communication, cooperative and result/target oriented person
- Seeking for challenge with strong analytical thinking
- Highly motivated person, self-starter, and able to work under pressure
- Willing to be placed at all CSUL Finance branches
- For those who passed the selection process, will be join for In Class Training Program on September 2013
How to apply
Please send your current and comprehensive resume or Curriculum Vitae by the latest July 30th, 2013. Explain why you are interested in the above position; what values, skills & competencies you bring for us including your contact telephone number, recent photograph to:
- Submit your CV at the latest August 04, 2013.