Lowongan Kerja Badan Nasional Penanggulangan Bencana Januari 2014
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Loker BNPB – Badan Nasional Penanggulangan Bencana in collaboration with AIFDR invites the best Indonesian Citizens to join as following positions
Media Monitoring Officer
- Minimum three years experience of working in media monitoring and/or journalism field, with adequate understanding on disaster subject in Indonesia.
- Bachelor degree (S1) in a social science field.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and articulate ideas in a structured and systematic way.
- Demonstrated competent writing skill and ability to make high quality presentation slides.
- Ability to liaise well with various stakeholders, including government officials, donors, academics, and civil society organisations.
- Fluency in written and oral English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Minimum two years experience of working in research field, with adequate understanding on disaster and communication subject in Indonesia.
- Educational backgrounds in Communication science, at least a Bachelor degree (S1)or a commensurate experience in the relevant work experiences.Demonstrated ability to analyse and articulate ideas in a structured and systematic way.
- Demonstrated ability to perform qualitative research methods.
- Demonstrated ability to perform descriptive data analysis.
- Demonstrated good writing skill and ability to make high quality presentation slides.
- Ability to liaise well with various stakeholders.
- Fluency in written and oral English and Bahasa Indonesia, as shown by the ability to absorb insights from academic journals and papers.
How to apply
Please send a one-page cover letter explaining why you are the most suitable candidate for the job, along with maximum of four-paged CV containing 3 referee contacts that fit to comment on your appropriateness for this position.
Submit the complete application by email to :
- Please write in subject line: Application—Media Monitoring Officer/Research Assistant .
- Closing date 9 January 2014.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.