Career Opportunity OHS Doctor The Asia Pacific Resources February 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
The Asia Pacific Resources International Holdings Ltd. (“APRIL”) is one of the world’s leading pulp and paper companies. The company is headquartered in Singapore and has its main production operations in Indonesia and China. APRIL Indonesia situated on a 1,750 hectare site at Pangkalan Kerinci, near Pekanbaru in Riau Province, Sumatra. APRIL operations include pulp and paper mills, an integrated chemical plant, and a power plant that generates all the energy for the complex, mostly from bio-fuel.
The Kraft pulp mill is the biggest single-site pulp mill in the world with a capacity of 2 million tons per year. The paper mill has one of the world’s fastest fine paper machines, with a designed maximum speed of 1,500 meters per minute, with a capacity 350,000 tons per year.
The flagship APRIL paper product is PaperOne™, a range of premium quality office paper designed for the most demanding printing and copying tasks.
For further information on APRIL, please refer to: www.aprilasia.com
Job Description :
- Analyze annual employee’s medical check up regularly and make step to manage employee health disorder which is found in medical check up results.
- Make Occupational Health surveillance
- Make Occupational Disease diagnosis and impairment percentage
- Maintain SMK3 and OHSAS implementation in health
- Make Occupational Health Program for employee’s disability limitation
- Make Occupational Disease report to Labor Government Department
- Improve Occupational Health system in company, coordination with safety and environment department.
- Profession in medical science. Specialist in Occupation Health is a major advantage.
- Must have Hiperkes certification, ACLS/ATLS.
- Willing to work in high mobility job, willing to visit our estate in remote areas.
- Minimum 3 years experience, with min. 1 year experience in a company
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Good communication skill in English, both verbal and written. Mandarin is an advantage.
- Willing to work at Pangkalan Kerinci (nearby Pekanbaru) Riau.
If you are feel challenged and meet the requirement,
please send your resume SOON :