• Home »
  • IT »
  • Lowongan Kerja XLence Apprentice Program April 2014

Lowongan Kerja XLence Apprentice Program April 2014

WhatsAppShare

HOT NEWS !

Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).

Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?

Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>

PT XL Axiata Tbk – XL Axiata is one of the largest cellular operator in Indonesia, which was established since 1989. PT XL Axiata Tbk is controlled by Malaysia’s Axiata Group Berhad through Axiata Investments (Indonesia) Sdn Bhd. Axiata Group holds 66.5% shares in XL Axiata. While the rest was owned by public (33.5%). The Company is based in Jakarta and currently operates 112 direct distribution channels (XL Center) across the archipelago.

PT XL Axiata Tbk have following positions to offer for the right person that can grow together as

XLence Apprentice Program

Requirements

  • Bachelor Degree from reputable university
  • Maximum age 23 years old for S1 graduates or 25 years old for S2 graduates
  • Graduated from related major:
  • IT or Computer Science
  • Telecommunication Engineering
  • Mathematics or Statistics
  • Industrial Engineering
  • Economics and Management
  • From any majoring with minimum GPA : 3,0.
  • Fluency in English is a must.
  • Actively involved in organization/extracurricular activities.
  • Have significant achievements in related areas
  • Medically fit

How to apply

Candidates meeting to above qualification are welcome to apply, please register and submit your application to :

Notes

  • Successful candidates will work in a result oriented and dynamic environment.
  • All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
  • Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview.
WhatsAppShare
Share