Astra 1st Job Vacancies 2015
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Astra 1st 2015 – Astra was established in Jakarta in 1957 as a general trading company under the name of PT Astra International Inc. In 1990, the company changed its name to PT Astra International Tbk, and listed shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange under the ticker code ASII.
Astra had a total of 225,580 employees working in 183 subsidiaries, associated companies, and jointly-controlled entities spanning six business segments, namely Automotive, Financial Services, Heavy Equipment and Mining, Agribusiness, Infrastructure and logistics, Information Technology. The market capitalisation of PT Astra International Tbk stood at Rp 275.3 trillion at the close of 2013.
For over 58 years, Astra has witnessed the ups and downs of the Indonesian economy, while continuing to grow by leveraging opportunities and maintaining extensive synergy within, as well as outside of, the Astra Group businesses. Throughout its long history, Astra has successfully built a positive reputation and become one of the nation’s household names. Astra offers a wide range of excellent products and services as well as providing extensive non-business contributions through its corporate social responsibility programs in education, environment, small and medium enterprises (SME) development and health. Such contribution is an integral part of Astra’s journey to become the pride of the nation, a company that plays a role in ongoing efforts to improve welfare for the benefit of the Indonesian people at large.
PT Astra International Tbk are currently seeking for professional candidates to join as following positions :
Astra 1st 2015
Astra 1st 2015 program is a 1 year comprehensive development program at Astra Group which designed to explore professional world and demonstrate innovating capability in a real business situation.
- Exploring Astra Group’s business lines as Business Consultant through project based activity
- Comprehensive Individual Development Plan mentorship and coaching
- Challenging in-class workshops and outdoor activities
- Financial support for your own development plan
- Active undergraduate student from university in Java
- Faculty of Engineering & Economics and Business
- Minimum GPA 3.00 out of 4.00
- Actively involved in organizational activities
- Not currently receiving scholarships from other companies
- Able to join the whole program from Sept 2015 – May 2016
- Having interest to build future career at Astra Group
How to apply
If you meet all the requirements and are interested to join Astra 1st 2015, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- The applications must be submitted before 10 May 2015.
- Selection process will be held on May-July 2015 at Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Semarang, Surabaya, and Malang.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be notified.