Job Vacancy Bentoel Group June 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Bentoel Group is a member of the British American Tobacco Group, the world’s second largest tobacco based on the global market that operates in more than 180 countries.
We believe it is important to attract and retain the very best people who will contribute ideas and really make a difference and therefore place a strong emphasis on empowering our people, promoting entrepreneurship and innovation, and recognizing success.
We aim to attract, develop and retain high-calibre people, including both graduates and mid-career recruits. A career with us can be very international and we offer a challenging and fast-paced working environment.
Recruitment Officer (Jakarta Raya)
- Responsible to assist Recruitment Manager in handling Recruitment & Selection activities, to ensure the fulfillment of employee requisition meet the standard and requirement, in term of quality and time delivery.
- Hold min Strata 1 (S1), preferably from Psychology background
- Having min 1 year experience in handling Recruitment & Selection, preferably from FMCG or Executive Search Company.
- Willing to travel around Indonesia
- Having strong in analytical thinking, communication, action oriented & attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure, multitasking and overtime
- Good in operating MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Good in English both oral and written
- Having knowledge in business process will be valuable
- Willing to be placed in Jakarta
- Preparing financial statements, maintaining cash controls, preparing the payroll and personel administration, maintaining accounts payable and managing office operation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Excellent English language skills (verbal & written)
- Strong business writing skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills and detail oriented
- Team player also a personable and professional attitude
- Job role in Financial Accounting & Reporting or equivalent.
Please send your application & resume to :
not later than July 8, 2011.