Job Vacancy Drydocks World – SE Asia Batam July 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Drydocks World has been a leading brand in the maritime industry for over 25 years. The foremost name in international ship repair, it has since become a major force in the sectors of offshore, shipbuilding, repair, conversion, shipping and chandlery.
Drydocks World facilities operate in the Middle East and Southeast Asia. In Southeast Asia, Drydocks World unites leading expertise at the world’s crossroads of busiest shipping lanes, and close proximity to major offshore oil and gas field developments in Singapore and Batam Island, Indonesia. Diverse marine activities are focused in 4 shipyards, namely: Singapore, Graha, Nanindah and Pertama. Collectively these encompass 29 building berths, 8 floating docks, and a specialised rig building yard.
We invite suitably qualified candidates to join our team as:
Commissioning Manager/Engineer (Riau – Batam)
- Liaise with internal teams, clients, subcontractors and vendors
- Ensure stakeholders adhere to procedures and regulatory requirements
- Manage the commissioning schedule and documentation
- Monitor and approve forward planning and scheduling
- Ensure equipment is energized as per commissioning schedule
- Ensure instigation and operation of all function test procedures
- Liaise with other trades to bring systems and subsystems online
- Ensure all PTW and HSE requirements are in place
- Deliver engineering solutions to relevant departments
- Monitor and review all commissioning related HSE activities and lead the JSA
- Relevant Degree/Diploma in Engineering
- Applicants for Commissioning Engineer should have minimum 3 years experience in a similar position the Marine, Offshore or Oil & Gas Industry
- Applicants for Commissioning Manager should have a proven management track record with at least 5 years in the Marine, Offshore or Oil & Gas Industry
- A strong Electrical background supported by good Mechanical knowledge is advantageous
- Good liaison, planning and scheduling skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Knowledgeable in all HSE, PTW systems, JSA, HAZOPs, HAZIDs procedures
- A positive team player who leads by example
- High level of Computer literacy
Please forward your application and CV with current and expected salary in English to:
The HR Department
(We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.)