Job Vacancy Ericsson Fast Forward 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Ericsson is offering you the opportunity to make a difference and contribute to our leading position. Join the world’s leading telecommunication company through our Ericsson Fast Forward program for high-calibre individuals.
Seize The Opportunity
Make a difference
Ericsson Fast Forward (EFF) is one-year development program for talented fresh graduates that will provide you with comprehensive competence development activities (in-class training, on the job training and coaching). Seize the opportunity to learn from the best and play a role in shaping tomorrow’s world
Our Wanted Qualifications :
- Bachelor degree from Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Computer System / Information System & Technology / Informatics Engineering
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 (scale of 4.00)
- Maximum age of 23 years old by 31 December 2011
- Experience in organization activities (leadership exposure is an advantage)
- Holder of ICT certification (e.g. TCP/IP, Cisco, database & Programming)
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fast learner, result driven, perseverant, and adaptable to change
If you think you have all those qualification above, send your Curriculum Vitae (CV), Copy Scan of Academic Transcript and Color photograph to :
Fill the Job Number : 00043191 (on the website column)
Closing vacancy : Tuesday, 19 July 2011
Schedule of Assessment and Interview sessions at your campus :
- 1. Univ. Binus, Jakarta (Binus Career) : 20 July 2011
- 2. Universitas Indonesia (CDC FTUI: Gd. EC UI Ruang R.303) : 21 July 2011
- 3. IT Telkom, Bandung (CDC-ITT : Main Auditorium) : 25-26 July 2011
- 4. ITB Bandung (Galeri Teknik Arsitektur) : 26-27 July 2011
We will only invite the selected candidate to the assessment and interview session at your respective Campus