Job Vacancy IT PT. DuPont Indonesia (Pioneer) Mei 2011
PT. DuPont Indonesia – Pioneer
Pioneer Hi-Bred International, Inc., a DuPont company, is the world’s leading developer and supplier of advanced plant genetics to farmers worldwide. With headquarters in Des Moines, Iowa, Pioneer develops, produces and markets a full line of top-quality seeds, forage and grain additives and provides services to customers in nearly 70 countries.
Position : Programmer (Code PRGMR)
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Test and develop programming modifications.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Write and maintain programming documentation and document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements :
- Three years in programming area
- Bachelor degree (S1) in Computer Science from reputable University, with minimum GPA 3,00
- Advance in Visual Studio .Net 2003 or latest
- Experience in web programming (using ASP .Net is advantage)
- Experience in SQL Server 2005 or latest
- Good system analytical skills
- Proficient in English
Send your resume with code of PRGMR as subject of your email to HR.Indonesia@pioneer.com or you may submit to:
PT. DuPont Indonesia (Pioneer)
Jl. Raya Krebet, Desa Krebet, Kec. Bululawang
Malang, 65171, Jawa Timur
Please make sure that we receive your full application before May 13th, 2011