Job Vacancy PT. Yutaka Manufacturing Indonesia (YMI) July 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT. Yutaka Manufacturing Indonesia (YMI) established on March 26, 1996 as a joint venture company of Yutaka Giken Co. Ltd Japan and PT. Astra Honda Motor. Main Product are Disc Plate and Muffler for two wheelers component. Production equipments are installed with the same level as in Japan for all process, controlled by the strict QC system on ISO 9001:2000.
YMI will always developed technology which integrated refined technical skill to respond customer need for good Quality, Cost, and Delivery. PT. Yutaka Manufacturing Indonesia will always value partnership with the customer, moving toward our goals for development and completion of the automotive Industries in Indonesia.
PT. Yutaka Manufacturing Indonesia, one of the Astra Group in manufacturing automotive spare parts (Disc Brake and Muffler), requiring high quality graduates for the position:
1. Mechanical Engineer
1. Graduation Year 2010 & 2011, with majors:
- Mechanical Engineer – S1 / D3 Machine Engineering
- Procurement – S1 / D3 Machinery / Industrial Engineering
- Marketing – S1 Machine / Industrial Engineering
- Production – S1 Machinery / Industrial Engineering
2. Have a grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 minimum.
3. Independent, initiative, have a strong urge to learn, and can work effectively independently or in groups.
4. Willing to be stationed at MM2100 Industrial Area, West Cikarang, Bekasi.
1. For those of you who are interested and meet the above requirements, please send a resume / cv via email : [email protected] no later than Wednesday / July 27 2011.
2. Announcement of candidates who pass the test selection phase of administrative and information will soon be the next test we announce through the media this website as well.
3. Selection conducted at the University of Diponegoro, room and date following the implementation (implemented in August 2011).