Lowongan Kerja Bandung PT Nusantara Turbin dan Propulsi
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Kerja Nusantara Turbin – PT Nusantara Turbin dan Propulsi – NTP is a reputable aero engine and industrial turbines services company in Indonesia. The Company based in Bandung West Java and operated as a part subsidiary of PT Dirgantara Indonesia (Persero), the Indonesia’s largest aerospace company. The Company’s products and services including maintenance & overhaul, manufacturing of parts & component aero engine and industrial turbine. The Company obtained an ISO 9001 : 2008 Certification in quality management system from DNV Netherlands. PT Nusantara Turbin dan Propulsi also obtained the authorities certification from Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) – USA and EASA – European Union. NTP also received the certification from DGCA of Indonesia (145/9900).
PT Nusantara Turbin dan Propulsi is seeking urgently qualified candidates of employee for the positions of :
Sales Officer (SO)
- Male or Female, maximum age of 32 years old.
- Minimum graduate with Bachelor of Marketing with GPA min. 2.75 within 4.00 scales.
- Advantage for candidate who have experience in sales and/or marketing.
- Good understanding and have a capability of market research and analysis.
- Excellent proficiency of English and Microsoft Office.
How to apply
If you see yourself as a potential candidate, please send your application letter and updated CV with its attachment (copies of academic certificate and transcript, KTP, recent photograph size 3×4 cm) to :
HRD Manager PT Nusantara Turbin dan Propulsi
Jl. Pajajaran No 154 (KP IV) Bandung 40174.
- Please mention the position code on top – right corner of the envelope.
- Please ensure your contact telephone/cellular number and email included in your CV.
- Closing date 23 June 2017.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.