Lowongan Kerja Fajar Paper Oktober 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
FAJAR PAPER is one of the largest packaging paper producers in West Cikarang, Bekasi, West Java – Indonesia with an installed capacity of 1,000,000 metric tons annually across a broad range to suit the needs of packaging fabricators and end users in a multitude of consumer and industrial sectors. We are committed to sustainable manufacturing and take pride in our high quality products, sourced from 100% recyclable fibre. Our products range with includes linerboard and corrugated medium paper for carton box packaging and coated duplex board for display packaging.
FAJAR PAPER has Vision to be a world class industrial paper producing company, which has a forward-thinking approach to business, energy conservation and the environment. Not only do our products begin their life from recycled paper but also our five large paper machines are fuelled by clean natural gas. In line with this, we invite you to move ahead with us as:
- Junior Staff
- Fresh Graduate / Pre Graduate Are Welcome
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Instrument & Control Engineer (I&C)
- Mechanical Engineer Boiler, Cap. 75 Tph (ME-B)
- Mechanical Engineer Power Plant, Cap. 30 MW (ME-PP)
- Export Import (EXIM)
- Information System (MIS)
- Internal Audit (JIA)
- Production Development Program (PDP) Pre Graduate
- Engineering Development Program (EDP) Pre Graduate
GENERAL REQUIREMENT :
- Male, Age not more than 26 years old .
- Degree (D3) / Bachelor (S2) / Master Degree (S2) of :
- o Mechanical Engineering
- o Electrical Engineering (High Voltage / Low Voltage / Instrumen & Control)
- o Industrial Engineering
- o Mechatronic Engineering
- o Chemistry / Chemical Engineering
- o Information Technology
Please submit application with a comprehensive CV, a recent photograph, copy of certificate and academic transcript and kindly mark code of the position applied at the email subject – to :
BURSA KARIR ITS- 22
Graha ITS lt.2
5-6 Oktober 2011