Lowongan Kerja Indofood September 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Indofood has transformed into a “Total Food Solutions” company, engaged in all stages of food manufacturing from production and processing of raw materials through to finished products on the retailer’s shelf. A leader within its industry in Indonesia, Indofood is supported by an extensive distribution system that has made its products household names in every part of the country.
The Largest processed food company with an extensive distribution network across the country is looking for professional and qualified candidates for :
Health, Safety and Environment Officer
- He will be responsible for maintaining Safety and Health Environment in our factories
- Male, Maximum 28 years old,
- Hold bachelor’s degree (S1) of reputable university, majoring Occupational Health and Safety more preferable, minimum GPA of 3.0
- Having at least 1 year experience in Industrial Safety and Health area
- Good computer literate, able to operate MS Office,
- Good command in English,
- Good interpersonal and communication skill,
- Good analytical thinking and problem solving,
- Hard working, self motivated with personal integrity
- Willing to work and placement in any area where our branch located
Workshop Technician (TECH)
- Selected candidate will be responsible for technical activities regarding production machinery and spare-part assembly
- Hold bachelor’s degree (S1) from a reputable university, majoring in Degrees of Mechanical preferably, with minimum GPA of 3.0
- Having experience as mechanic /production mechanic
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- 28 years old maximum
- Proficient in operating lathe machine (bubut)
- Proficient in computer literate, especially Autocad
- Strong leadership skill
- Good interpersonal skill
- Good analytical thinking and problem solving capability
Confident applicants are invited to submit full detailed resume and recent photograph, with the position code as email subject, to below addresses.