Lowongan Kerja Indolakto Terbaru November 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT Indolakto is Indonesian-based dairy industries manufacturer part of Indofood Nutrition (Indofood Groups). Indolakto establised in 1967 under the name PT. Australia Indonesian Milk Industries (PT Indomilk) and in 2008 all Indomilk Group subsidiaries (PT Indomilk, PT Indomurni Dairy Industries, PT Ultrindo, PT. Indolakto and PT Indoeskrim) was merger into a single umbrella of business, namely PT Indolakto. Its product/service consist of Dairy Products, UHT Milk, Sterilized Milk, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Powder Milk, Y oghurt Drink, Butter, Ice Cream, Pasteurized Milk. Currently these products are exported to: Singapore, Cambodia, Brunei Darussalam, Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Fiji, Nauru, Tonga, Solomon Islands, Samoa, Vanuatu, Papua New Guinea, New Zealand, Timor Leste, Cameroon, Malawi, Moroni, Maldives.
To support companies growth, PT Indolakto (Indomilik), one of the biggest national factory in Indonesia are looking for :
- Production Manager (PM)
- Production Supervisor (PS)
- QA Manager (QAM)
- QA Supervisor (QAS)
- Engineering Manager (EM)
- Utility Engineer / Supervisor (ES-UT)
- Area Engineer Supervisor (ES-A)
- Electrical & Automation Engineer / Supervisor (ES-EA)
- Building & Workshop Engineer / Supervisor (ES-BW)
- PPIC Manager (PPICM)
- PPIC Spv (PPICS)
- Warehouse Manager (WM)
- Warehouse Supervisor (WS)
- Bachelor Degree in Food Technology or Chemical Engineering with GPA Min. 3.0 (scale 4) (No. 1,2,3,4)
- Bachelor Degree in Mechatronic/mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering with GPA min 3.00 (scale 4) (No. 5,6,7,8,9)
- Bachelor Degree in any Major with GPA min 3.00 (scale 4) (No. 10,11,12,13)
- Fluent in English (All positions)
- Preferable 3 – 5 years experience in food industry (Manager) (No. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9)
- Good Knowledge in PLC (for Electrical & Automation Engineer/Supervisor, and Area Engineer/Supervisor) (No. 5,6,7,8,9)
For detail, follow link below :
Closing date 11 November 2011. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.