Lowongan Kerja IT Quality Assurance PT Djarum Juli 2011
PT Djarum, is the leading manufacturer of kretek in the world. For more than 50 years, we have delivered high-quality kreteks to ensure our customer satisfaction. Our well known brands, such as Djarum Super, Djarum Black and LA Lights, are sold in numerous countries and already become international best sellers. Our success comes from diverse array of highly talented people who are fueled with passion for performance, dedication and being consistently innovative. Our environment is all about teamwork, integrity and mutual respect.
We are searching for people with shared passion, dedication and values to join our team as:
IT Quality Assurance
- Evaluates and test the performance and functionality related with application
- Writes reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and recommendation
- Bachelor degree in information engineering or electrical engineering with GPA more than 3 from reputable university
- Minimum 2 years or more related experience
- Possess experiences in .Net Program
- Possess experiences in data base (SQL)
- Professionally able to read technical document
- Strong knowledge in business process
- Preferences will be given for those who have strong knowledge in quality assurance.
- Meticulous person
- Precise attention to detail
International Sales Marketing
- Assisting Sales Manager to manage and develop International Sales (Export) business, including managing relationships with client, managing sales, analyzing market, marketing plan and execution.
- Male. Maximum 28 years old.
- Bachelor or Master degree in any major from reputable university, with GPA > 3. Overseas graduated would be preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in sales/marketing, preferably with International Sales (export) experiences.
- Proficiency in English, both oral and written. Skill in other languages is an advantage.
- Able to work in team, good communication skill, possess analytical skills, result-oriented, composure under pressures.
- Travel overseas is required.
We will only contact candidates who pass the initial selection process and are eligible for company’s interview.
Please send your comprehensive resume, CV and recent photograph to: