Lowongan Kerja Legal Spv, Finance dan IT Staff Garuda Food
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Garuda Food is a food and beverage company subordinated to Tudung Group. In addition to GarudaFood, Tudung Group also subordinates SNS Group (PT Sukses Niaga Sejahtera, operating in distribution and logistic business, PT Bumi Mekar Tani (BMT, dealing with plantation sector), PT Nirmala Tirta Agung (NTA, operating in packed potable water with a brand of Mayo), PT Dairyland Indonesia (DLI, dealing with marketing of canned dairy milk with a brand of Prestine), and PT Garuda Solusi Inti (GSI, operating in training, seminar, event-organizer, and management consulting services).
LEGAL SUPERVISOR (LOW)
- Male, max. 32 years old.
- Bachelor/Master Degree majoring in Law, from reputable university.
- Minimum 3 year experiences as Legal Officer
- Experienced in Litigation and non litigation matter
- Having good Knowledge Corporate Law/ Agribusiness
- Able to work independently in fast-paced changing environment
- Have experience working with government institution
- Willing to travel intensively.
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING (FASW)
- Male/Female, max. 32 years old.
- S1/S2 degree in Accounting from reputable university.
- Have an experience min. 2 years as Accounting in F & B Industry.
- Have a certification of Brevet A/B.
- Have knowledge and Skill in Cost Accounting, Finance, Tax Regulation, SOP.
- Familiar with ACCPAC application Program.
IT-BUSINESS SYSTEM SUPPORT ANALYST (ITBSS)
1. BOSNET implementing consolidation across the Point Depot and the SNS. 2. PS application implementation in all target PS SNS. 3. MODIS implementation at all Depo SNS.
- MALE, max. 28 years.
- D3/S1 of Information Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Management.
- 1 year experience as IT Staff.
- Familiar with MS operating systems. Ms Windows and applications. Excel.
- Understand the concept of databases, preferably MS SQL master / Ms. Access
- Willing to do the Office of Foreign Cities
How to Apply?
1. Download our application form Application Form
2. Send to :
before 30 Desember 2011, write position code on Subject field.
More Info :