Lowongan Kerja Management Trainee Fajar Surya Wisesa Bekasi
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Fajar Surya Wisesa Tbk, a leading packaging paper manufacturer in Indonesia with an installed capacity of 1.000.000 metric tons per year and a range of products with includes linerboard and corrugate medium paper for carton box packaging and coated duplex board for display packaging. Fajar Paper has a forward-thinking approach to business, energy, conservation and the environment. Not only do our products begin their life from recycled paper but also our five large paper machines are fuelled by clean natural gas.
In line with this, we invite you to move ahead with us as :
Management Trainee / Development Program
- Male, age not more than 27 years old
- Bachelor / Master Degree of :
- Chemistry / Chemical Engineering for QCDP – Quality Control Development Program
- Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronic for PDP – Production Development Program
- Electrical Engineering (High Voltage / Instrumentation) for EDP – Engineering Development Program
- Electrical Engineering (HV / LV), Mechanical Engineering for ECDP – Enegy Center Development Program
- GPA Min 3,0 from reputable university, fresh graduate are welcome
- Fast learner and have a good communication skill
- Good verbal and written communication (preferrable English Languages)
- Willing to work in shift after training & contract base during development program.
- Highly motivated, team player and able to work under pressure to achieve the target
- Willing to be stationed in mill site at West Cikarang, Bekasi – West Java.
Please submit comprehensive CV, current and expected salary and a recent photograph. Please send your application no later than 2 (two) weeks after the date of this publication.
We encourage qualified candidates to submit application online with relevant position codes to: