Lowongan Kerja Osram April 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
OSRAM is a globally oriented, leading lighting expert with headquarter in Germany, offering cutting-edge lighting solutions since more than 100 years. We are driven by the ambition to perform at the highest level at all times. Total quality and cost leadership are part of our corporate culture. In Indonesia, OSRAM Indonesia has now been operating for more than 11 years and we are looking forward to further expand our activity in the market. If you are ready for challenging employment opportunities and an international career development, join us now! Passion for light – Solutions for life.
Business Development Manager SSL (Solid State Lighting) (Code: BDM, Jakarta Based).
- Responsible for business development for specific SSL application
- Look for new OSRAM business partner in SSL application and develop those new partners into successful OSRAM business partners.
- Manage and coordinate the activities of commercial and industrial based customer to ensure they meet targets aligned with this accounts.
- Provide report to Project Manager such: monthly sales result, future trends, competition, suppliers, marketing initiative, product supply and distribution.
- Degree in Economic, Electrical or other subject related.
- Having a minimum of 3 years experiences in Sales Marketing.
- Excellent in computer tools such Ms and having driving license ( A )
- Able to communicate in English (oral and written).
- Result and process oriented. Good leadership, communication, negotiation and sales analytical skills.
Process Engineer , Code : PE
- Performance semi routine and moderately complex activity for development and implementation of process/ manufacturing techniques.
- Modifies process formulation, definition of standard processing and handling equipment and methods used in the manufacture, fabrication and evaluation of product produce by company.
- Review product requirement with design staff to ensure compatibility of processing methods.
- Recommends and prepares changes, additions and modifications which will facilitate manufacturing process.
- Compiles and evaluates test data to determine appropriate limit and variable for process of materials specification.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Able to operate MS Office, Mechanical Drawing
- Good analytical skills, Technical Process and Mechanical
- Having ISO knowledge and TPM
- Fluent in English.
Please sent your application letter with photograph, comprehensive resume and quote the position code as a subject including telephone number and email attention to
Attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate