Lowongan Kerja PT. Multi Arthamas Glass Industry
Mulai Tahun 2015, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT. Multi Arthamas Glass Industry (MAGI®) is an established and reputable safety glass manufacturer supported with factories and offices, located in Jakarta and Surabaya, Indonesia.
PT. Multi Arthamas Glass Industry (MAGI®) has a standard quality that is recognized both nationaly and internationaly.
- SNI (Indonesian National Standard)
- AS/ANZ (Australian and New Zealand Standard)
- ISO 9001:2000 (Quality Management System)
In addition, we have also met and passed other International standards (test performed by third party testing organization) such as:
- JIS (Japan Industrial Standard)
- BS (British Standard)
- ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials)
We are very confidence to be able to meet others international standard and we will always stand behind our quality.
PT. Multi Arthamas Glass Industry (MAGI®) presents a diverse range of flat, bent, decorative, laminated and tempered glass. We have served broad range of customer from interior and exterior construction, furniture, industrial use as well as automotive.
PT. Multi Arthamas Glass Industry (MAGI®) has a priority in delivering and producing high quality glass to exceed the customer expectation. We appreciate the differences of customers’ requirement for our ultimate goal is customer satisfaction. To support our goal, we have been expanding the size of our facility, installing high technology machinery, implementing ERP system, and executing our company strategy accordingly.
Currently require professionals to occupy the position:
Work Location : Jakarta
- Male / Female, maximum age 35 years
- Minimum S1 Psychology / Law / Human Resource Management
- Minimum 3 years work experience in the same field in the field of manufacturing
- Understanding about TNA, evaluation and training to various levels of competence and its application.
- Ability to create training and development programs
- Able to provide training with a variety of training methods
- Used to provide training on their own
- Have the ability to analyze and a good conceptual
- Mastering / understand the recruitment process (Mastering tools & test methods of assessment), selection, development and appraisal of employees.
- Mastering the Labor Law, payroll, worker and General Affairs
- Understand Perfomance Appraisal, ISO 9001 and 5R
- Can work in team and individual
- Master of computers (Microsoft Office, Internet, etc.)
- Discipline, industrious, tenacious, persistent, and responsibility
- Placement of work in Bekasi
- Willing to travel to the central office and / or representative offices there.
Please send your complete CV with photo and
The requested salary (maximum of 500KB, MS Word file) via email before April 03, 2011 to: