Lowongan Kerja PT Sinosteel Indonesia
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT. Sinosteel Indonesia is a 100% subsidiary company of Sinosteel Corporation which established under Indonesia law in March 2006, mainly engaged in developing Indonesia metallurgical mineral resources,such as Iron ore, Chrome ore, Manganese ore, Nickel ore, Copper ore, Lead ore, Zinc ore, Coal and other mineral resources development and its related products trading; At the same time, we also provide the service and supply of metallurgical engineering technical service and equipment supply. After more than two years of business, PT. Sinosteel Indonesia mineral resources developing and marketing teams are continuously to grow in strength, and now trade system of mineral resources become company business priority, as a secondary are other products and related services.
We have urgent required for the following position and requirements as below :
TRADING DEPARTMENT STAFF
- Processing import and export trade documents
- Obtain mining marketing information in Indonesia
- In charge of contact with customers, purchase and coordination work
- Communication of customers in steel metallurgy industry
- Male or female, good performance if new graduates
- Bachelor degree from reputable university
- Familiar with operation of international trade
- Have mining, metallurgy knowledge, who with work experience in mining industry will be priority
- Fluent in english (written & spoken)
- Highly initiative, well organize, and adapt to have business trip in Indonesia
And we also supply interning opportunity for students who major in mining metallurgy finance and administration
If you meet the above-mentioned qualifications, please send your CV, a recent photograph, and supporting document to :
World Trade Center Building, 14th floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 29-31
Email : [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further process