Lowongan Kerja PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia – PT TMMI is one of the Indonesia’s largest automotive manufacturers. The Company’s major business engaged in assembler of Toyota products and exporter of Toyota vehicles and also spare parts manufacturer. PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia commenced its operation in 15 July 2001 as a joint venture company between Toyota Motor Corporation with 95% shares owned and PT Astra International Tbk with 5% total shares. The Company domiciled in Jakarta and operates 2 factories withy the production capacity is currently at 110,000 units per year. The Company’s plants located in Sunter and Karawang. Sunter Plant for Assembly Plant and Packing. Karawang Plant for Welding Plant, Painting, and Assembly. During the first semester of 2012, Toyota production rose 79.25% to 79,161 units from 44,000 units in the first semester of 2010.
PT Toyota Motor Manufactuing Indonesia is currently looking for high talented and motivated candidates to the following positions:
Toyota New Employee Development Program (Toyota NEDP)
TOYOTA NEDP (D3)
- ACADEMY Graduate, Majoring from Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, Computer Science, Metallurgy) with GPA > 2.75 (scale of 4.00) with strong involvement in organizational activities.
- Preferably of age are max.25 years old.
- Computer literate, min. MS office
- Fluent in English both oral & written (preferably those with TOEFL score min. 450)
- Having high willingness to learn
- Initiative and good analysis
- Hard worker and able to work in team
TOYOTA NEDP (S1)
- UNIVERSITY Graduate, Majoring from Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, Computer Science, Civil, Chemical, Metallurgy) with GPA > 3.00 (scale of 4.00)
- Preferably of age is max. 27 years old.
- Respond to challenge and KAIZEN mind
- Strong involvement in organizational activities.
- Strive for excellence and high willingness to learn
- High Initiative with good analysis and teamwork
- Fluent in English both oral & written
How to apply
Please register at :
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.