Job Vacancy PT. Kaltim Prima Coal July 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
The Government of Indonesia invites tenders from foreign companies for the exploration and development of coal resources in east and south Kalimantan. A BP/CRA joint venture was successful in bidding for an area of 7,900 sq. km in two blocks extending 300 km along the coast of eastern Kalimantan.
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) incorporated in Indonesia with BP and CRA each holding 50% of the shares. KPC licensed to conduct exploration and mining of coal based on a Coal Contract of Works (CCOW) with the concession covering 90,706 ha. The Indonesian State Coal Company (PTBA) to receive 13.5% entitlement of all production
KPC decision to proceed with the development of an export mine with a design capacity of 7 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) following detailed exploration and a feasibility study of prospects close to Sangatta. The prospect has substantial quantity of high quality coal reserves, is close to a coast line with deep water and is strategically located to service growing markets. KPC subsequently relinquished most of the original Agreement Area, retaining 1,961 sq. km
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world.
Opportunity exists for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sengata-East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Superintendent Reclamation Operations Work Location Sangatta Kalimantan Timur
- Identify any Reclamation Operation activities as require based on New Environmental Law/Decree, Company Legal Documents (AMDAL, Mine Closure), current Company Environmental Performance and current/future technology available.
- Discussion with Environmental Manager/Superintendents, HSES GM, Environmental Consultants and other relevant Department Manager/Superintendents in KPC organization or external parties to get input or verification issues/problem.
- Prepare and propose the section strategy and activity plans in internal Environmental Department, across relevant Department/Sections and third parties.
- Manage and control daily, weekly, monthly and yearly plan implementation.
- Prepare QA/QC on any Reclamation Operation activities.
- Direct and oversee Reclamation Operation activities; allocate appropriate resources of contractors; ensure procedures are followed.
- Analyze the operation data, review and feedback the result to relevant Departments/Section and other parties.
- Discuss findings with the related parties, mainly with contractors; discuss solutions and responsibilities.
- Providing Reclamation Operation activities report on monthly and yearly basis as require by Company and Government.
- Promote and reinforce compliance with KPC’s safety rules and regulation to all staff and contractors.
- Promote and reinforce compliance with KPC’s health, safety and environmental management policy.
- Monitor operational activities to identify non-conformance and taking the appropriate corrective measures.
- Manage, appraise and evaluate subordinates to assess their performance; provide individual feedback and coaching; organize training and enhance their professional and technical skills as well as their attitudes.
- Review and propose monthly and annual operational budget; manage and control its implementation.
- Develop and maintain appropriate and efficient operating procedures and practices; apply the most optimum way in running section programs; negotiate with suppliers, contractors and external consultants to get a good service and advice within cost, quality and KPC standard.
- Determine improvement target; find inefficiency root causes; determine and implement action plan; measure results; standardize and continue the same process to other costly or inefficient programs using continuous improvement methods.
- Tertiary qualification (S1 degree)majoring in environmental or agriculture sciences with 7years experience or Senior High School with 12 years experience in reclamation activities.
- Planning and monitoring skills.
- Coordination skills with other relevant parties.
- Skills in MapInfo, MS Access.
- Understanding of government regulations on environmental and mines.
- Assertiveness and interpersonal skills.
- Possess “Madya” Mine Operations Supervisor certificate.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral & written) in both bahasa Indonesia and English.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than 10 days after the date of this advertisement to the following address:
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail :
Please indicate the position code in the email subject
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED.