• Home »
  • Mining »
  • Lowongan Coal Quality Support Administrator PT Indo Tambangraya Megah Tbk

Lowongan Coal Quality Support Administrator PT Indo Tambangraya Megah Tbk

WhatsAppShare

HOT NEWS !

Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).

Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?

Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>

PT Indo Tambangraya Megah Tbk is Jakarta-based public listed coal mining company with coal mining concession in the Kalimantan area. The Company listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) since 18 December 2007 and its shares are traded under code ITMG. At present, PT Indo Tambangraya Megah Tbk is owned majorly by Banpu Group of Thailand with 65% through Banpu Minerals (Singapore) Private Limited shares and the rest is owned by the general public with 35% shares.

PT Indo Tambangraya Megah Tbk have following positions to offer for the right person that can grow together as :

  1. Coal Quality Support Administrator

Requirements

  • Have a Diploma Degree (D3) or Bachelor Degree (S1) in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Analyst or other technical background from reputable University or Academy.
  • Demonstrated good skills in administration activity, and MS Office.
  • Fluent spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia.
  • Experience in the related field is required for this position, at least 3 years for Diploma and 1 year of Bachelor, preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Chemistry or equivalent.
  • Contract and Temporary position(s) available for 4 months (maternity leave replacement).

How to apply

Please register directly through :

Notes

  • All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
  • Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process
WhatsAppShare
Share