Lowongan Kerja Engineer – Civil PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) Juni 2012
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world.
Opportunity exists for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sengata-East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Engineer – Civil
Kalimantan Timur – Sangatta
- Evaluate equipment and resources and recommend the most appropriate methode.
- Investigate and analyse performance of existing operations or equipment with field studies; define performance parameters and highlight opportunities for improvement.
- Compile initial drafts of CEA for major equipment purchases.
- Prepare owner estimate cost for project and other. Owner estimate will use for project estimate, tender and price evaluate from contractor.
- Cost control budget of project day per day.
- Prepare, control and evaluate schedule of projects and prepare the summary report for this
- Provide scope of work of project or contract and prepare all tender document.
- Provide technical input for the preparation of tenders.
- Develop junior engineers in project evaluation and reporting skills.
- Coach contractors to do project for budget, resources, equipment and quality control of project.
- Prepare CEA and CAMA document to support the project and activities.
- Plan, Prepare and evaluate budget under Mine Civil and Contract.
- Support technical, budget, work method advice to Supervisor Civil, dredge and pumps.
- Calculate and design small project.
- Plan and evaluate dredge and pump allocation to meet target of schedule and productivity.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on the result of civil work and problems encountered for the Superintendent in order that the civil works are monitored well.
- Liase with suppliers for quotes and specifications and with pits/maintenance for user needs.
- Compile PTBA report each quarter.
- Conduct pit tours for visitors, suppliers, VIP’s etc.
- Graduate engineer Civil Engineering with 2 years experience in field work.
- Analytical, problem solving skills (must be able to check result in at least two, preferably three, different ways).
- Understands mine planning software and the performance measurement system that are used on site.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than 10 days after the date of this advertisement to the following address:
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail : [email protected]
Please indicate the position code in the email subject
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED
Closing Date: 27-6-12.