Lowongan Kerja Kaltim Nitrate Indonesia September 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Kaltim Nitrate Indonesia (KNI), a joint venture company between Armindo Group and Orica Group, is constructing a large scale contiuous chemical manufacturing facility located in Bontang, East Kalimantan. The facility is world scale utilising the best available most advanced technology of its type globally.
KNI is determined to deliver the best performing ammonium nitrate manufacturing complex in the world and is seeking skilled, experienced and committed applicants to form members of a successful site team. Extensive training including training in International locations will be provided for successful applicants in order to position them and the facility for success from day one.
Orica Group is one of the leading publicly-owned companies.
We are also one of the few truly global Australian-based companies, with operations in around 50 countries and customers in twice that many.
Armindo Group is one of the pioneer in the ammonium nitrate business which includes importing and distributing this product within Indonesia.With its fast distribution network through out Indonesia Amindo is currently one the country s leading company in this business.
Mechanical Reliability Engineer Static Equipment
- The role of Mechanical Reliability Engineer (Static Equipment) at KNI is to provide Leadership & Technical support for Static Equipment on site.
Accountabilities will also include
- To support the site objectives Of Safety, Quality, Reliability and People Development
- Compliance with Company & Statutory Engineering Standards
- Compliance with the relevant Company & Statutory Standards for Static equipment
- To assist in the Development & Implementation of the KNI Reliability Roadmap
- To assist in the Development & Support of the Mechanical SH&E Procedures, Systems and Risk Assessment Processes
- To Develop, Implement and Maintain the Mechanical Plans for the site Static Equipment through the use of SAP PM
- Mechanical Engineering Degree – Minimum 8 years experience in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical or similar industry
- Leadership Position within Maintenance or Reliability Team
- Substantial experience with Static equipment – Pressure Vessels, Columns, Exchangers, Boilers, Steam Drums
- Proven Safety knowledge & experience
- Experience with a CMMS
- HAZOP experience
- Proven experience Engineering Standards related to Static Equipment
- Integrity Inspection experience
Interested applicants should send their resume, recent photograph, referees, and salary expectation by email to:
[email protected] and put the applied position at your email subject.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and only shortlisted candidates will be notified