Lowongan Kerja Pertambangan Golden Energy Mines Juli 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Golden Energy Mines is the coal mining group subsidiary of Dian Swastika Sentosa Tbk (DSSA) a Energy and Infrastructure company. Currently we supply 4-5 million tons of coal per annum to Coal Powerplants and Industries such as cement and paper both locally and internationally. We mine coal from our many concessions, and at the same time also purchase from other mine owners. We aim to be a reputable leading coal company with good consistent standards.
Our group is one of the world-largest natural resources based companies with operations in Indonesian archipelagos. One of our subsidiaries in Coal Mining is currently expanding and looking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Land Compensation Section Head (Kalimantan Selatan)
- To handle land compensation matters as per company and government policies in consultation with manager administration and government departments
- To provide best solution for company in land compensation matters, including but not limited to:
- Survey and verifying areas involving land compensation claims.
- Plan and carry out a systematic process to inventory issues, party related, financial implication, and risk encountered in resolving land compensation in the identified areas.
- All process fulfils procedures and administrative requirements for the land compensation.
- Maintain good administration system such correspondences, documentation, filling, contract / agreement and reporting in relation with the land compensation process.
- Minimum S1 Degree from Social, Communication or related major
- Minimum 5 years professional experience as Land Compensation, preferably have experience in coal mining industry
- Excellent influencing skills with proven experience of working with senior management; demonstrating excellent organizational and project management skills
- Well networked within government, and good understanding of local communities
- Strong on negotiation & leadership skills
- Ready to be placed in South Kalimantan
Coal Quality Control (Jambi, Kalimantan Tengah)
- To provide the coal quality and processing plan which guides the mining operation in alignment with the clients coal requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Geology
- Minimum 2-3 year experience in a similar role at coal projects as Coal Quality Control
- Knowledge and understanding of clients, consultants, suppliers & subcontractors
- Good communication skills and analytical thinking
- Computer literacy
- Ready worked in Jambi
Geologist (Jambi, Kalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Tengah)
- Male, Min. S1 Geology from reputable university.
- 1 3 Years experience as geologist.
- Having a Good Knowledge & able to use geological software, is a must.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- High integrity and strong analytical mind
- Will be placed in remote area
Wellsite Geologist (Jambi, Kalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Tengah)
- Male, Min. S1 Geology from reputable university
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply
- Having a Good Knowledge & able to use geological software
- Will be placed in remote area
Hauling Road Maintenance (Jakarta Raya Jakarta Raya)
- Monitor road maintenance and improvements works according to the specifications required
- Plan to use proper heavy equipments for road maintenance
- Road cost estimation and evaluation
- Min. D3/S1 graduate in civil engineering or relevant disciplines
- Min. 2 Years experience in the hauling road construction & maintenance
- Good knowledge in heavy equipment operational and road maintenance
- Able to operate computer (Ms. Office, AutoCad).
- Ability to use survey equipments
- Will be placed on site
Trading Sourcing Supervisor (Jakarta Raya)
- Minimum S1 in Marketing or Management or equivalent with a minimum GPA of 3.00
- More than 3 years of working experience in coal trading business
- Fluent in English, Good interpersonal skills, energetic and creative
- Computer literate (Windows, Office, email & internet)
- Result oriented with strong initiative and excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Open minded and willing to learn new things
Project Manager (Jakarta Raya)
- Accountable to lead, execute, and manage project management plans to achieve business target
- Develop budget forecasting and develop strategies to reduce cost
- Control actual project cost against budget.
- Develop project report
- To promote and maintain a safe workplace in order to ensure no incidents occur.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering and other related disciplines from reputable university with GPA min 2.8 (out of 4.0 scale)
- Minimum 2-year experience as Project Manager, preferably in Mining industry
- Willing to work extended hours to meet deadlines
- Proven excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent written & verbal in Indonesian and English
- Energetic, honest, integrity, high enthusiasm
- Excellent communication, project management, problem solving, creative thinking, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Great attention to details and result oriented
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong commitment to safety
Surveyor (Jambi, Kalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Tengah)
- Male, max. 35 years old
- Minimum STM Geodetic/Survey
- Having minimum 2 years experience as surveyor on mining industry
- Knowledge of mine planning and survey related software
- English min. passive
- Willing to work at mine site
GA & Facilities Officer (Jakarta Raya, Kalimantan Tengah)
- Minimum S1 in Geology
- Having minimum 3 years experience in handling site facilities maintenance (Asset Management) or handling General Affair would be preferred
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Hard working, full dedicated and services oriented
- Detail, honest and energetic.
- Good communication skill, and action oriented
- Willing to travel
Sosialisation & Compensation (Jakarta Raya)
- Male, 28-35 years old
- Social & Psychology discipline with 3 – 5 years experience
- Base in site, with work roster 28 – 7
- Result orientation to the compensation to be done before project start
- Possess strong capability to work as a team
- High integrity, dedicated and team work oriented
Exploration Support Supervisor (Jakarta Raya)
- Detail in monitoring, checking and reconcile logistic order and usage
- Reporting to Project Drilling Coordinator for reconcile weekly
- Male, 28-35 years old
- Hold minimum bachelor degree preferably from Civil Engineering
- Experience in supply and logistic (preferable in drilling project) with 3 – 5 years experience
- Able to communicate in English
- Willing to work at mine site, and remote area
- Possess strong capability to develop and maintain communication and relationship with local and regional authorities.
Contractor Management Officer (Jakarta Raya)
- Detail in checking and evaluating for Daily Drilling Report
- Arranging Project’s Proposed Budget (monitoring and controlling transfer process, usage, and accountability)
- Arranging Job Description for Contractor (Drilling, Logging, Heavy equipment, etc)
- Checking invoice from contractor (Drilling, Logging, Heavy equipment, etc) and ascertaining about the payment with finance coordination
- Male/Female 25-35 years old
- Accounting/Finance discipline with minimum 3 – 5 years experience
- Willing to do monitoring site visit by monthly
- A self motivated person with good command of English, outgoing personality and excellent communication skills that capable working in adverse conditions that result in enormous demands both physically and mentally
Please sent your complete CV and recent photograph to :