Lowongan Kerja PT Kaltim Prima Coal 2012
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Kerja GDP KPC
PT Kaltim Prima Coal is one of the largest export coal mining companies in Indonesia. The Company operated as subsidiary company of PT Bumi Resources Tbk and operated coal mining plants in Sangatta and Bengalon East Kalimantan with a mining concession area of 90,938 hectares. The Company’s coal production volume was 40.3 million tonnes and increased by 2.8 million tonnes in comparison to 2008, which was 37.5 million tonnes. To support its mining operation, the Company operated 190 haul trucks (138 OB trucks and 52 Coal trucks), 35 shovels/ backhoes (22 OB diggers and 15 Coal diggers) and about 200 units of other mobile equipment.
Currently PT Kaltim Prima Coal invites the New Graduates (year of graduation: 2010-2012) to join KPC for the Following positions :
Graduate Development Program
- GDP – MINING ENGINEERING (Code : GDP MINE)
- GDP – MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (Code : GDP MECHANICAL)
- GDP – ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (Code : GDP ELECTRICAL)
- GDP – CONTROL SYSTEM ( Code : GDP CONTROL)
- GDP – PROCESS ENGINEERING ( Code : GDP-PROCESS)
- GDP – ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING (Code : GDP ENVIRO)
- GDP – PUBLIC HEALTH (Code : GDP PUBLIC HEALTH)
- Hold an S1/S2 degree in the disciplines indicated above.
- Not older than 25 years (for S1) or 28 years (for S2) of age in the year of admittance.
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 grade scale (for S1)
- or 3.25 on a 4.0 grade scale (for S2)
- Proficient in English (minimum at Intermediate level)
Please send your resume follow with copy of S1 certificate and copy of academic transcript to:
[email protected] not later than 8 June 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Source : http://karir.itb.ac.id/job_details/10288
Lowongan Kerja GDP KPC closing date June 8 2012