Lowongan Kerja PT Kaltim Prima Coal Mei 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world.
Opportunity exists for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sangatta-East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Senior Process Engineer – Coal Processing Plant (Code: SR-CPP)
- Plan & Schedule Specific Improvement Projects allocated by the Manager in order that they can be achieved in a timely manner.
- Liaise with KPC and contractor personnel on the environment, background, processes, problems, etc. Relating to specific projects in order to gain an overall understanding of all the issues involved and so be better able to plan and implement the project.
- Decide on the most appropriate information and data required for the specific project and collect, collate and present in a way that can be easily understood and effectively analyzed.
- Verify and analyze all information and data in order to identify trends, make conclusions and produce solutions and recommendations that will lead to improvement to current practices, system and processes.
- Produce reports that present all information, data, conclusions, solutions and recommendations that are succinct, relevant and easily read and understood.
- Analyze current systems and practices that record performance data of the Division’s coal chain and the Department’s costs in order to identify improvements that will lead to more efficient and accurate data collection and reporting.
- Design and implement performance and cost data collection and reporting systems that will provide management with accurate and timely information to be used in performance and cost analysis and tracking.
- S1 in Mining/Mechanical Engineering with at least 10 years experience in a mining/processing environment.Exc
- ellent computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Access and Mail, in order to be able to design recording and reporting systems.
- Highly self motivated with the ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill (oral & written) in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
Senior Specialist – Contract (Code: SS-C)
- Tender development and processing from tender issuance until contract award plus contract development in timely manner for all contract requests for both long-term service format and projects format
- Facilitate and drive resolution meeting to obtain improvements for each issue in tendering process, ongoing contracts and post-contractsInte
- rpret contracts providing advice and support to operational personnel in contracts management
- Liaise with customers to understand key elements of contractor performance and to identify performance criteria and develop methods to measure and manage that performance
- Analysis of opportunities and issue to capture improvement
- Administer management of performance based agreement for all type of contracts
- Ensure and maintain tender or contract include KPC Standard as required and follow the tender & contract procedure including CMS procedure
- Deliver analytical and negotiation skill to achieve the best cost for KPC
- Handle major contract and solve big contractual problem
- Assist Contract Superintendent to develop Junior Specialist Contract and Contract Officer to achieve a competency level in general contract administration
- Tertiary qualification (S1) in Mining or Engineering field with 4 years experience in Mining or Engineering or Supply Chain
- Extensive knowledge of prevailing laws and regulations, especially those related to commercial activities
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Technical knowledge related to the services is a plus
- Negotiation, analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill (written & oral) in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Computer skills such as Word Processing, Spreadsheet and Ellipse Supply System
- Ability to formulate contract documents and ability to interpret contract documents
- Understanding supply chain management and continuous improvement techniques to improve it
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than May 8th, 2011
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Please indicate the position code in the email subject
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED
email : firstname.lastname@example.org