Lowongan Kerja PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara (PTNNT) Bulan Agustus 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara (PTNNT) is an Indonesian joint venture company owned by Nusa Tenggara Partnership and by PT Pukuafu Indah. PTNNT in 1986 signed a contract agree to work for Batu Hijau mine copper and gold with the Republic of Indonesia in an area in the province of West Nusa Tenggara.
PTNNT is committed to becoming a leader in safety, environmental protection and social responsibility. As a contractor to the Government of Indonesia, PTNNT contributes significantly to the economy through employment, domestic purchases, fees and taxes. PTNNT is currently responsible for the direct employment of over 7000 people. Of these, over 60 percent of the province of West Nusa Tenggara. PTNNT is inviting skilled, trained, highly committed and dedicated Indonesian professionals to be part of our team in Sumbawa for the position:
MOP0435 – Engineer – Fleet Management Reporting
- To develop and maintain reports, dashboards, databases and any other related systems as the intergral parts of MORS. This position will be required to work closely with Engineer – Fleet Managament to carry out data sources from JigSawTM and any other data sources and to understand mining activities, such ass Drill, Blasting, Load, Haul, Dumping, Mill Process, Mine Engineering, Mine Maintenance and any other related process.
- B.Sc. or MSc Degree in Computer Science or Technic Information or Technic Computer
- Understanding Data Modelling/Warehousing methodologies, Dimensional Modelling and System Architecture design.
- Understand Microsoft SQL, relational database including database design, SQL syntax and any other related tasks, particulary MS SQL 2005
- Understand Reporting tools (such as : Microsoft SQL Reporting Service, Crystal Report)
- Undertandi .Net Framework & programming language, Java/C+ programming language and versed in various Programming Languages
- Good in English both oral and written
- Good interpersonal skill
All application will be treated confidentially and must be sen no later than 28 August 2011. Please specify position name and code you are applying for on the top left corner of your application letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Send your application letter to:
HR Recruitment – PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
Jl Sriwijaya No. 258 Mataram 83126 NTB Indonesia PO BOX 1-22
Email : [email protected]