Lowongan Kerja Superintendent Legal – Mining Contract PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) Agustus 2012
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world.
Opportunity exists for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sengata-East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Superintendent Legal – Mining Contract (Code : SLMC)
Kalimantan Timur – Sangatta
- Manage and handle day-to-day legal issues relating to the performance of mining contracts by the contractors.
- To develop and maintain an early warning system for potential dispute related with the mining contracts.
- Accountable for the supervision of level of legal compliance of KPC mining contractors to ensure that all the required provisions in the mining contract have been fully rendered including to develop and maintain mining contract compliance system.
- Provide legal advices in relation to the performance of mining contracts including the interpretation of clauses in mining contracts.
- Assist Mining Contract Division to draft, review and negotiate agreements and any amendment or addendum thereto to be entered into by KPC and its mining contractor(s), including but not limited to prepare summary of key items usually incorporated in the typical agreements, to prepare the summary of any contract, for Legal Manager and custodian final review.
- To assess and/or examine and/or respond any formal and/or informal correspondence from and/or to the mining contractors under the Contract.
- Working closely with custodian(s) of the mining contract to determine necessary action required to ensure the company’s counterpart to fulfil any and all of their obligation under the relevant mining contract.
- Work closely with custodian, Legal – Compliance and Litigation Superintendent and Legal – Corporate and Contract Superintendent in performing its duty.
- Coordinate & cooperate with relevant custodian in handling mining contract disputes at the dispute resolution forums (including arbitration).
- Assist the Mining Contract Division to prepare documentation relating to the dispute required for evidentiary purposes and to give clear description of a dispute.
- To assist Mining Contract division in dealing with and cooperate with external legal counsel in having legal/arbitration proceedings.
- Prepare internal standard procedures for legal Department in related with the preparation and the performance of mining contracts.
- Conduct legal analysis to cases, queries as to the performance of mining contract provide legal consultation and advice to KPC Management and all company divisions as requested.
- Publish current legal matters and other relevant information to company employees which may related to KPC mining contract (s).
- Provide legal basic training to all departments having high possibility to have direct legal related problem with third parties.
- Prepare the Section strategy and activity plans, manage and control weekly and monthIy plan implementation.
- Promote and reinforce compliance with KPC’s safety rules and regulation to all staff and contractors.
- Promote and reinforce compliance with KPC’s health and environmental management policy; monitor operational activities to Identify non-conformance and take appropriate corrective measures
- Manage, appraise and evaluate subordinates to assess their performance, provide individual feedback and coaching, organize training and enhance their professional and technical skills as well as their attitudes.
- Review and propose monthly and annual operational budget.
- Manage and control its implementation.
- Develop and maintain appropriate and efficient.
- Minimum 7 (seven) years work experience as corporate lawyer in reputable law firm(s) or 7 years in mining company(ies), a combination of both would be an advantage.
- Law faculty graduate from reputable university having GPA minimum 3.00.
- Possesses an Advocate License.
- Having experience/posses knowledge regarding International Arbitration proceedings.
- Having excellent knowledge about Indonesian Company Law, Contract Law and Mining Law.
- Having good skill in contract drafting.
- Having good communication skill, negotiation skill and analytical skill.
- Having excellent English, both verbal and writing.
- Familiar in operating system: WindowsTM 98/NT/2000/XP, Internet, etc.
- Having commitment to finish the tasks given in timely manner.
- Capable of working under pressure, minimum supervision, self motivated, result oriented and team player.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than 10 days after the date of this advertisement to the following address:
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail : [email protected]
Please indicate the position code in the email subject
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED