Lowongan PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk Plant Designer
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk is a reputable cement-based building materials and service provider company. The Company was established in 1971 and operated in two countries, Indonesia and Malaysia. The Company formerly known as PT Semen Cibinong and since2006, the Company’s name changed into PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk. The Company based in Jakarta and currently operated 2 manufacturing plants located at Narogong – West Java, and Cilacap – Central Java. The Company also operated cement grinding station at Ciwandan, Banten. In 2013, the Company scheduled to operated the third cement plant in Tuban – East Java. The Company supported by more than 2,500 employees and 399 retail and manufacturing outlets of Solusi Rumah. In 2011, Holcim Indonesia received an award as the Indonesia’s Most Admired Companies 2011 for cement industry from Bloomberg Business Review, and Frontier.
PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk invites the best young people to join as:
- University degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 1 years in current position, and 2 – 3 years of plant drafting/design work in the cement industry.
- Additional experience in mining, material handling and gas ducting would be an asset.
- Computer literacy MS office is must, additional courses in Mechanical drafting and AutoCad.
- Good command of English, both oral & written
- Understanding of cement equipment including main Auxiliary equipment.
- To Understand, and to be able to produce mechanical drawings, including, detail installation drawing
- To Understand concept and coordinate civil colleagues, supervisor, and plant person
How to apply ?
Should you interested and qualified, please send your resume to Organizational Design & Development Dept at email :
(Please indicate the position applied for on the subject field of your email). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.